Keygaroo detects actions you take to provide keyboard shortcut hints in-app while you work.
See the shorcuts you've learned and the ones you’re still learning.
See all 100+ Sketch keyboard shortcuts organized by function.
- How does Keygaroo know which shortcuts I've used?
- Keygaroo stores actions you take in Sketch, including use of menu, toolbars, mouse right-clicks, and keyboard shortcuts, to seamlessly provide hints to help you learn keyboard shortcuts. All actions stored are private and will not be used for any marketing purposes or sold to their party vendors.
- Can I turn hints off?
- Yes. You can choose to turn off hints for specific actions through the History window, or toggle off hints from Keygaroo menu.
- What's different about your cheatsheet?
- You can find all available keyboard shortcuts in app instead of checking a website or saving a wallpaper. We keep the cheatsheet up-to-date to ensure you have access to the latest shortcuts.
- How much does Keygaroo cost?
- The Keygaroo plugin is free to use! So go ahead, give it a try.
- Who made Keygaroo?
- Keygaroo is made by the incubator team at I&CO.